Izmailov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumours do seem to be gathering strength - and there's one or two other players that we're being linked with too. Presumably our financial situation hasn't changed, we've still got no money for transfers, so where's this money coming from if indeed we are looking to buy players even at this modest price ? Did Kenwright find it under the settee, or is someone on the way out ?

Loans + player sales.

Surely not only West Ham are interested in Yak, i'd have thought there'd be a few european teams in for him at under 10m given his record.

Can we just sack off the Daily Mail rumours, have some collective agreement or something from this point on?

This is their latest offering.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1303932/Chelsea-express-Evertons-Jack-Rodwell.html

Check the headline, and match its relevance with the quote.

They're a shithouse of a [Poor language removed] who are aiming for as many hits as possible to try and sell advertising space I guess.

What happened to the British accurate reporting of news?

Ancelotti: 'Rodwell of Everton is a good player' = Ancelotti wants to make Jack his lad + Carlo Ancelotti has given the clearest indication yet that he would be keen on signing Jack Rodwell.

Amazing. Just amazing.

Can we just sack off the Daily Mail rumours, have some collective agreement or something from this point on?

This is their latest offering.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1303932/Chelsea-express-Evertons-Jack-Rodwell.html

Check the headline, and match its relevance with the quote.

They're a shithouse of a [Poor language removed] who are aiming for as many hits as possible to try and sell advertising space I guess.

What happened to the British accurate reporting of news?

That is quite brilliant. Im pretty sure Moyes said Messi was a good player this summer.

*orders Messi pink kit

Ok since LCAB aint commented on this I will ! We have NO money therefore not signing ANYONE as yet ! Moyes has a list of at least 10 players he wants or would want however it aint gonna happen until we sell somebody ! The papers are looking for stories and as much as its exciting for a few seconds its also depressing as we know the money aint there. Our first payment is due from Sky this week but will be used to pay Heit. Bily from last year and wages so that's gone already ! Trust us people when its on the 'Lilacs will grow in the Spring'....

Ok since LCAB aint commented on this I will ! We have NO money therefore not signing ANYONE as yet ! Moyes has a list of at least 10 players he wants or would want however it aint gonna happen until we sell somebody ! The papers are looking for stories and as much as its exciting for a few seconds its also depressing as we know the money aint there. Our first payment is due from Sky this week but will be used to pay Heit. Bily from last year and wages so that's gone already ! Trust us people when its on the 'Lilacs will grow in the Spring'....
it's a depressing situation.....it would be even worse if we had an average team.

Status
Not open for further replies.