Izmailov

Status
Not open for further replies.
booooooooooooooo the holy trinity out.
lol only messin mate, cheers for update, 1 or 2 loans and we will be ok,
right side does worry me however

if we normally spend 5 million above what we make on selling players where's it gone this year

The problem is mate we are still paying for previous players ! We have bought in the past when we shouldn't have and therefore have then spent the next years money ! Sad but true mate , this year the pot has run dry ! More frustrating cause I feel we ain't too far away !!

Even if "god forbid" we found some money to get him here , knowing moyes..he would still have Osman on the right wing

This is the only thing that fustrates me about Moyes...his tactics. Osman should be coming of the bench, and when he does come on, should play in the centre of the park.

Bily and Gueye offer much more, although the latter will probably slowly be introduced into the Prem League. and i hope Coleman is given more games this season...its my only fear with Moyes, that he doesnt play the best possible team due to fear of change.

Can we just sack off the Daily Mail rumours, have some collective agreement or something from this point on?

This is their latest offering.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1303932/Chelsea-express-Evertons-Jack-Rodwell.html

Check the headline, and match its relevance with the quote.

They're a shithouse of a [Poor language removed] who are aiming for as many hits as possible to try and sell advertising space I guess.

What happened to the British accurate reporting of news?
they are doing this so as in ten years time if they buy him they can say you heard it here first. Tossers.

Bill will not sell and i am happy about that i remember peter johnson.

peter johnson aaaaagh! :eek: i despised him from the off- when those agent johnson leaflets came out i was laughing and thought some evertonians were doing a sarcastic one about him at last coz he was such an obvious tw*t

Maybe....just maybe....Izmailov could be a loan signing?

A loan was what we asked for, Sporting refused. They are holding out for 7 million according to a bola. Even if we somehow found the money, he wouldn't qualify for a working permit. This does not appear to be a goer.

Having said that, he's been left out of Sporting's Europa league game today.

The problem is mate we are still paying for previous players ! We have bought in the past when we shouldn't have and therefore have then spent the next years money ! Sad but true mate , this year the pot has run dry ! More frustrating cause I feel we ain't too far away !!

Well mate what's more frustrating is that Moyesy himself said that who ever is good enough to play, he will play. That went for all the squad according to Moyesy. now I'm not an anti Osman guy, I think he can be brilliant atimes but as he has never been brilliant on the right and I can't see him playing in the middle of the park ahead of Rodders who would find himself on the bench I guess.

Against Rovers, Moyes realised at half time that while trailing, it was no use of Osman on the pitch even cos he wouldn't provide you with pace,passes like Arteta and balls in the box. The only reason would be tracking back which I think is a silly reason alone for someone to be in the starting line up.

I'm not gonna go nuts just now,there's plenty of time left.

As for Ossie, he'll be a good choice if you are playing the likes of West Broms,Blackpools,Wigans AT HOME specially but to have Billy on the bench after the pre season he had is a sin

Well mate what's more frustrating is that Moyesy himself said that who ever is good enough to play, he will play. That went for all the squad according to Moyesy. now I'm not an anti Osman guy, I think he can be brilliant atimes but as he has never been brilliant on the right and I can't see him playing in the middle of the park ahead of Rodders who would find himself on the bench I guess.

Against Rovers, Moyes realised at half time that while trailing, it was no use of Osman on the pitch even cos he wouldn't provide you with pace,passes like Arteta and balls in the box. The only reason would be tracking back which I think is a silly reason alone for someone to be in the starting line up.

I'm not gonna go nuts just now,there's plenty of time left.

As for Ossie, he'll be a good choice if you are playing the likes of West Broms,Blackpools,Wigans AT HOME specially but to have Billy on the bench after the pre season he had is a sin

Ismailov

Status
Not open for further replies.