Izmailov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill will not sell and i am happy about that i remember peter johnson.

I remember Dr David Marsh who would not sanction an extra £100k for a Southampton striker who was desperate to join us ! 2 years later he shot Blackburn to the Premier League title !!! Still I'd get rid of Bill ASAP...Only my opinion like ...

I'm afraid so mate. We offered £2.9 mill and they wanted an additional £100k before the march transfer deadline and he would not pay it ! He joined Blackburn in the summer for £3.3 mill ! It could have been so different.

maybe that 6th place finish with Royle in charge and Kanchelskis on the right would of become a third place finish and changed our history

Well mate what's more frustrating is that Moyesy himself said that who ever is good enough to play, he will play. That went for all the squad according to Moyesy. now I'm not an anti Osman guy, I think he can be brilliant atimes but as he has never been brilliant on the right and I can't see him playing in the middle of the park ahead of Rodders who would find himself on the bench I guess.

Against Rovers, Moyes realised at half time that while trailing, it was no use of Osman on the pitch even cos he wouldn't provide you with pace,passes like Arteta and balls in the box. The only reason would be tracking back which I think is a silly reason alone for someone to be in the starting line up.

I'm not gonna go nuts just now,there's plenty of time left.

As for Ossie, he'll be a good choice if you are playing the likes of West Broms,Blackpools,Wigans AT HOME specially but to have Billy on the bench after the pre season he had is a sin

3 times LMA manager of the year mate.

I remember Dr David Marsh who would not sanction an extra £100k for a Southampton striker who was desperate to join us ! 2 years later he shot Blackburn to the Premier League title !!! Still I'd get rid of Bill ASAP...Only my opinion like ...

I feel really ill now thanks for that nugget of info.:rant::rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.