2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said...

As said...

Wow you’re ok with this Dave? My eyes deceiving me

I've liked Harrison from the get-go.
I liked him, up to a point, but he was sadly mostly very stinky I thought.

Worked really hard for the team, but there wasnt much quality on show, which I was disappointed with.

We of course probably cant do better for the 4m hes cost, but as others have said, we really need another body that can push him for a spot.

I liked him, up to a point, but he was sadly mostly very stinky I thought.

Worked really hard for the team, but there wasnt much quality on show, which I was disappointed with.

We of course probably cant do better for the 4m hes cost, but as others have said, we really need another body that can push him for a spot.
I said he had a 6/10 season. The reason it wasn't higher is because he had zero partnership with any decent right full back.

I'm hoping that's rectified this summer.

I said he had a 6/10 season. The reason it wasn't higher is because he had zero partnership with any decent right full back.

I'm hoping that's rectified this summer.
IF you want to see a new RB, then you probably need to hope Coleman or Young decline their contract offers, which seems unlikely to me.

Or maybe the boy Mills has a breakout, but that seems unlikely, currently.

Prepare yourself for Patto, Godders and Big Ash, with a sprinkling of Seamus.

IF you want to see a new RB, then you probably need to hope Coleman or Young decline their contract offers, which seems unlikely to me.

If no one comes in we'll see Young getting the start and then Godfrey or Coleman deputising.

Patterson needs to be offloaded this summer. He has no part in this manager's plans, and rightly so.

If we can punt him for £5M/£6M then we can maybe sign a decent loan deal with an experienced RB with PL experience. Who that would be Ilm not too sure.

If Godfrey is sold there is still hope.

Harrison seems to suit how we play under Dyche...hardworking and learning defensively. If he keeps improving going forward, then I'd say it's about where we are in terms of what we can afford and who we can expect. A positive, with a bit of a caveat....

I was pleased when he signed last season but he’s not as good as I thought he was. Kev is going down in my estimation. That Tim lad looks like another Chermiti type signing

Harrison seems to suit how we play under Dyche...hardworking and learning defensively. If he keeps improving going forward, then I'd say it's about where we are in terms of what we can afford and who we can expect. A positive, with a bit of a caveat....
He’s 27 going on 28 next season. Is he likely to improve going forward? I doubt it

Reactions: MJA
He is free again yeah? Imo this is a no brainer. Even if you aren’t too high on Harrison it can’t be denied that he will work hard on both ends and play within the team. It’s the perfect stopgap while we try to strengthen other positions and wait out PSR, the stadium, etc. Wing is such a difficult position to fill and we won’t likely find a better loan for the right side.

If no one comes in we'll see Young getting the start and then Godfrey or Coleman deputising.

Patterson needs to be offloaded this summer. He has no part in this manager's plans, and rightly so.

If we can punt him for £5M/£6M then we can maybe sign a decent loan deal with an experienced RB with PL experience. Who that would be Ilm not too sure.
If we "punt" Paterson for the prices you quote that will make our PSR situation worse and would be a very poor decision. If the club wants to get rid of him then he would need to sell for more than that or a loan would actually be better for our financial situation. Selling players at a loss will only result in us needing to sell more players to be compliant in the future. It's a silly idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back