2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The derby was his standout game, after that loads of people began warming up to the idea of buying him cos we're fickle.

He has to be a lot more consistent for me, another loan does make sense though and he did play out of position for all of last season, just hope Dyche doesn't stick him out on the right again.
Will be on the right again imo will be starting most likely the price leeds wanted was just never going happen 20 mill just to much

I am not down about Harrison coming back, if anything it makes sense for the squad and outgoings we might face. I imagine he is perfect for Dyche in terms of his application etc, and he done OK - on loans with no fee same as last year and it makes absolute sense.

What we still need to do is prioritise pace and creativity. If Harrison is our only out wide signing, then I would be worried.

Perfectly sensible signing on loan, glad we’re getting him back in. Another winger on a perm is required and ideally Harrison would be rotated in and out, suspect he’d offer more that way too. The squad building begins ahead of a huge, difficult summer.

He's obviously not altogether there if he loved last season. At least he wants to come back, any sane player would be running a mile.

Decent player for numbers.

He will be just the backup/rotation player we need.

I'm happy to have him back and I worry about us if we don't grab a starter later.

Sensible signing on a loan if there's no fee. He knows us, we know him. Certainly wouldn't be happy spending a few 10s of million on him which I think we would have had to do if Leeds had got promoted and we wanted to sign him.

I'm more interested in how we fill the Danjouma loan spot... that was a big waste last season.

Not a big fan of him on the right hand side, but find it impossible to complain about this on loan, he still does add something, can be a threat at times and knows the team / enjoys being here.

For squad numbers alone he's good to have here.

He's a bit 'meh' but in our predicament, and his familiarity with the team, i suppose it makes sense.
Its one less position to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back