2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll do, our aim is to stay up and he works hard enough defensively to at least strengthen that side with three abysmal options behind him at right back.

Thought he shown a decent bit of quality in the derby win tbf.

Defo need more performances like that, but as far as loan signings go, it’s about as successful as they come.
Look at Danjuma who couldn’t get a sniff even when other players were out.
The derby was his standout game, after that loads of people began warming up to the idea of buying him cos we're fickle.

He has to be a lot more consistent for me, another loan does make sense though and he did play out of position for all of last season, just hope Dyche doesn't stick him out on the right again.

The derby was his standout game, after that loads of people began warming up to the idea of buying him cos we're fickle.

He has to be a lot more consistent for me, another loan does make sense though and he did play out of position for all of last season, just hope Dyche doesn't stick him out on the right again.
I probably wouldn’t buy him tbf.
But for a fee-free loan, he’s a no brainer.

Puts a shift in, won’t leave his fullback exposed, can play football from time to time and we know exactly what we’re getting from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back