2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need the money now. Hope you buy him. Still in shock at how bad we were on Sunday. Tactics players bottling it who knows bad day at office. Hopefully up next season and we are the first visitors to your new ground.
Which players do you think will get sold over the summer, will it be the expected names, Gnonto, Summerville, Rutter, Gray etc etc?

But if they don’t suit dyche it ain’t happening and I’m not convinced he will play a youngster from Europe who will need time to bed in. Dyche wants experience and strong disciplined players, unless you’re exceptional like Branthwaite you ain’t getting a look in as a young player
agree 100%, were not going to bring in a Mitoma type signing. He wants workers, players who are fit all of the time, which is understandable with our squad

I actually think Phillips will be a good signing under Dyche, think he'll get the best out of him

Hundred percent he gets sold. Dyche did the same with Simms last year. 1 start and a few mins here and there and then got rid.

For PSR is helpful. For depth it’s not. I rate Dobbin and think he will do better than Norwich, and will certainly fetch more than 1m.

We won’t buy anyone to replace him and just stick another kid on the bench who will never play before being sold.

While Harrison will be our starting RW and play every game with no competition for his place.
Better than a team who made the playoffs? I'd be very surprised if thats the case. I haven't seen much to get excited about with Dobbin he seems like a good hard worker but without a lot to his game I can't see him having a Premier League career myself but I'd be happy to be wrong about that. I think Harrison would be a good signing on loan he fits in with what Dyche wants and hes capable of getting goals and assists hes not brilliant but for where we are now it makes a lot of sense.

Interesting interview with the Leeds Chairman - hes talking out of both side of his mouth of course, saying there is no fire, but everyone is smelling smoke.

I like Harrison and would love us to sign him again, particularly if we can get a natural right winger in as well to enable him to play more centrally this season.

He's as bang average as they come but another loan does make sense given our financial situation, here's hoping he kicks on a bit next season and becomes a bit more consistent, 5/10 performances week in week out with the odd good game 3/4 times a season ain't gunna cut it in the long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back