2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another loan as a squad player would be fine. But this summer I'd love for the Everton recruitment team to really prove their worth, and bring in a couple of young gems from Europe and the wider world for around the 8-10 million mark. They are out there, we just have to put in the work to find them.

Another loan as a squad player would be fine. But this summer I'd love for the Everton recruitment team to really prove their worth, and bring in a couple of young gems from Europe and the wider world for around the 8-10 million mark. They are out there, we just have to put in the work to find them.
That is it is other wide players we could go after, if we can get harrison on loan again i would be all for it. As the lad does fit the system dyche wants and with a loan could still hopefully let us spend to bring players in, for me the club needs to be looking at 3 wide players this window with the other positions

But if they don’t suit dyche it ain’t happening and I’m not convinced he will play a youngster from Europe who will need time to bed in. Dyche wants experience and strong disciplined players, unless you’re exceptional like Branthwaite you ain’t getting a look in as a young player

But if they don’t suit dyche it ain’t happening and I’m not convinced he will play a youngster from Europe who will need time to bed in. Dyche wants experience and strong disciplined players, unless you’re exceptional like Branthwaite you ain’t getting a look in as a young player
Think it is going to have be both think it depends on the personality of the player if dyche sees them giving there all. Has give players chances cant argue your not right tho what is clear he will have to be more open. This two gk bs has to stop

like chermiti? who doesn’t play!

Why would Leeds let us have him for nothing when they are cash strapped?

With three years left of a five year contract they would want at least £15 mill, do you really think in our financial state that he is worth that?

They’re not really in a position to negotiate. They have to sell, Harrison doesn’t want to stay. Makes it very difficult for them to get anything near the value they’d want..

They’re not really in a position to negotiate. They have to sell, Harrison doesn’t want to stay. Makes it very difficult for them to get anything near the value they’d want..
No one is going to spend 15m on Harrison either at this point either. We can't and shouldn't.
Might be in their interest to get his full wages off the books and then hope to sell him for a more palatable amount in a years time with only 2 years left on his contract.

I'd have him back on loan as a low cost, low risk signing. He works hard and suits Dyche to a tee.

I'm more interested in who we replace the Danjuma loan with next season - we need to make that count.
Agreed. We absolutely have to replace Danjuma with pace.

Even more so than terrible finishing, it's the one thing we dearly lacked last season.

Essentially someone like Demarai Gray, that does a little more of the "hard yards" Dyche needs to be able to put someone on the pitch

Why are posters saying we only have McNeil who can play wide?

If its him and Harrison I'd expect Dobbin to rotate with them and lets see with Mills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back