2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are posters saying we only have McNeil who can play wide?

If its him and Harrison I'd expect Dobbin to rotate with them and lets see with Mills.
Dyche didn’t rotate dobbin this season. What makes you think he would next season?

Regardless, we need an upgrade on Harrison as a priority.

Dyche didn’t rotate dobbin this season. What makes you think he would next season?

Regardless, we need an upgrade on Harrison as a priority.

What do you mean? He started 2 games but was also brought on in 13 games.

Another year more experience and I expect his minutes to increase.

Why are posters saying we only have McNeil who can play wide?

If its him and Harrison I'd expect Dobbin to rotate with them and lets see with Mills.
Sure mills had his loan ruined by injury so prob needs another one to build back on up again. Dobbin for me i dont think is ready would like us to add another two season on then send him out on loan to then see if he can come back and fight for a place. I kno dobbin did get game time but he also left mcneil and harrison both in the team when both out of form also when looked liked the had no more left to give. With that and his refusal to give danjuma any game time, is an area i would like to see us bring in another two wingers plus harrison imo

Surely a nominal fee would be preferable to another loan if possible? Not saying we’ll get Phillips, but if we do that’s one of the two domestic loans taken up. Would love to have another one free for an attacking talent from city or Chelsea. Dont care who, they always seem to bang for everyone else though :’)

Never mind, just saw his Leeds contract is until 2028. They could and should demand a decent fee for him.

I think we’ll sell Dobbin to Norwich for about £1.2m mate.
Hundred percent he gets sold. Dyche did the same with Simms last year. 1 start and a few mins here and there and then got rid.

For PSR is helpful. For depth it’s not. I rate Dobbin and think he will do better than Norwich, and will certainly fetch more than 1m.

We won’t buy anyone to replace him and just stick another kid on the bench who will never play before being sold.

While Harrison will be our starting RW and play every game with no competition for his place.

All wages are dead money.

Not really, sign someone 10m pay them 100k a week for 3 years… total spent 25m

Player improves sell for 25m and you get everything back.

Loan player, pay loan fee of 3m pay him 100k a week. Total outlay 8m … then he goes back to his club for even worse … then sign him for 10m then pay him another 100k for 3 years total outlay 33m and sell for 25m and you have lost 8m on a player that has improved . Keep doing that and you end up being broke

We need the money now. Hope you buy him. Still in shock at how bad we were on Sunday. Tactics players bottling it who knows bad day at office. Hopefully up next season and we are the first visitors to your new ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back