Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent squad player on minimal outlay that will no doubt play his part at times.

I'm hopeful he can be better than last season with the year he's already had to acclimatise to the club.
I agree. It is now up to the club to buy a player that will replace him as first choice. I have no problem with using the loan system to to strengthen the squad with “more experienced” players.

Just want us to make sure they are short term fixes and we are tackling improving the first XI with purchases

I figure the loan is dictated by Harrison's contract.

We might have indicated we may make it permanent - I figure if we need the loan space? I doubt it though...
Or to keep Leeds from loaning him elsewhere, but was definitely in his contract.

My Leeds mates thought is was a fantastic way to keep players when they went down so they were strong when they came back up … oops

What's his wage? as we're paying the full whack. Has to be decent as Leeds are always keen to get it off the books.

Seems like when this is over we'll have spent about 10 million and own nothing,
Better than buying him last season tho - his price is/was between 15 and 20 (sources etc.), plus wages, would've been 25-30 or so.

What's his wage? as we're paying the full whack. Has to be decent as Leeds are always keen to get it off the books.

Seems like when this is over we'll have spent about 10 million and own nothing,

Imagine we are paying the full amount, meant to be like 70/80k per week

We have a long and proud record of signing low-impact players that have little-to-no positive influence on the team, and it’s not steered us wrong yet. We’ve played more seasons in England’s top flight that anyone, so the proof is in the pudding.

For that reason, I am fully behind this contract extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back