2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great goal yesterday and impressed by his work rate. But not convinced on him yet. He's been very wasteful in his 3 appearances so far, don't get the love in. Still has alot to prove.
At last an Everton fan can see,what most Leeds fans have seen for 5 years. Nothing wrong with his work rate, but he runs into cul de sacs . Gives 100%. You're staying up this year easily some bad teams at the bottom.

Leeds ain’t walking nothing.

Dan James bahahahahahaha

Do one you six fingered scrott
I've got 5 last time I looked.I will see if your opinion has changed in 10 games time. Unless Dyche can get him to lift his head and pass the ball,he would be hell of a player.MOT

Rutter and Summerville and Dan James are far better than Harrison , a couple more defenders and Leeds will walk the championship.
seems strange that Everton and Villa were in for Harrison and not the aforementioned alternatives then doesn’t it?

Rutter looks a good player, question mark as to whether he’s found his level in the Championship because as memory serves he looked like a lost puppy in this big boy league.

Summerville certainly looked to have a little bit about him, albeit on a very inconsistent basis. Thoroughly enjoyed his goal against Liverpool at the time!

Dan James not fit to lace Harrison’s boots, whereas Harrison may have shortcomings with his pace James has shortcomings with literally everything but.

Rutter and Summerville and Dan James are far better than Harrison , a couple more defenders and Leeds will walk the championship.
Probably one of the worst shouts I've ever seen on here.

Just ask any other Leeds fan what they think of these players.

Last edited:

You have obviously seen them a lot more than me, but whenever I saw you, I thought he was one of your best players. Not a perfect player, but a really good one with lots of ability.

I wouldn't swap him for James, or Summerville really. And didn't Rutter not get a game last season?

As for Leeds, Im not sure you walk the championship, but you never know.

At last an Everton fan can see,what most Leeds fans have seen for 5 years. Nothing wrong with his work rate, but he runs into cul de sacs . Gives 100%. You're staying up this year easily some bad teams at the bottom.

You sound like a jilted Bride mate, did you enjoy his wonder goal yesterday, perchance ? Did it bring back some happier memories of when you were together..

seems strange that Everton and Villa were in for Harrison and not the aforementioned alternatives then doesn’t it?

Rutter looks a good player, question mark as to whether he’s found his level in the Championship because as memory serves he looked like a lost puppy in this big boy league.

Summerville certainly looked to have a little bit about him, albeit on a very inconsistent basis. Thoroughly enjoyed his goal against Liverpool at the time!

Dan James not fit to lace Harrison’s boots, whereas Harrison may have shortcomings with his pace James has shortcomings with literally everything but.
James is a frustrating player,finished his chance well, yesterday. Falls over to easy but pace he's going at might be part of it. Was at Liverpool great day out , only downside it kept Jesse Marsch in a job. Last game before world Cup. Got a better manager now. Got Archie Gray coming through, fantastic talent,17 years old.

You have obviously seen them a lot more than me, but whenever I saw you, I thought he was one of your best players. Not a perfect player, but a really good one with lots of ability.

I wouldn't swap him for James, or Summerville really. And didn't Rutter not get a game last season?

As for Leeds, Im not sure you walk the championship, but you never know.

Leicester will walk the Champioship, no one else, they are all playing for second place.

You sound like a jilted Bride mate, did you enjoy his wonder goal yesterday, perchance ? Did it bring back some happier memories of when you were together..
He scored a few crackers then nothing. I've nothing against Everton. Even now it's still one of my favourite games Everton v Bayern Munich. Was in Park End with my Mum and 2 Leeds mates and we still remember that game well. Done about 120 grounds with Leeds will miss Goodison when it's gone.

Harrison replacing Owobi was a clever move. Jack scores more goals, adds balance
and although not speedy is a clever winger but despite all of that I hope Dyche can
get an upgrade next summer.

In addition, I think getting 20 million plus for Owobi who did not want to sign a new contract was
the highlight of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.