2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored a few crackers then nothing. I've nothing against Everton. Even now it's still one of my favourite games Everton v Bayern Munich. Was in Park End with my Mum and 2 Leeds mates and we still remember that game well. Done about 120 grounds with Leeds will miss Goodison when it's gone.
My mate is a Leeds fan. He says Harrison is a one in four player. Sounds like you agree.

From what we have seen here I am pretty pleased with him. Provides balance on the right hand side and also allows garner to play centrally

Probably one of the worst shouts I've ever seen on here.

Just ask any other Leeds fan what they think of these players.
Rutter is becoming a hero,his tricks are unbelievable. 34000 Leeds fans love him so I think you are looking back to last season. Summerville and James are going to benefit from Farkes managerial qualities. Ok we are not in the Premier League but their pace will worry anyone. Bamford and Gnonto, DJ Spence to come in promotion should be obtainable.

I think having both McNeil and Harrison on the wings makes our team well balanced. Both hard working wingers who may not have the skill and pace but will give 100% every week. That’s what we need at the minute. Goals will come because both can deliver an excellent ball into the box

It's still early days in terms of if he can continue to perform for us, and if he can what that would do to his price.
Of course mate he will need to be fit and consistent for the remainder of the season.

It was reported by many that there is a potential release clause that can be activated while hes on loan, anyone seen it reported what that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.