2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy how much easier it is on the eye when you have two wingers that can actually dribble and have a bit of skill. That and they both have work rate and are willing defenders… we can easily be the most annoying team in the league when we are fully healthy and fit. I can see us cheesing a few games with cheap goals off of takeaways.

I would like to sign him permanently, but not for anywhere near £20m. I don’t care about This Crazy Market™ either, he’s not a £20m player in this market or any other market in football history. £12m would be a fair price for him that reflects his ability as a solid, useful player for a bottom half Premier League club.

Jack is just a good player. He won’t let you down. It’s a godsend to have players like he and McNeil because even not at their best they can impact the game with their workrate. So many great wingers go missing for half of the games they play. We have some guys that at least have something to compensate for their off days.

I would like to sign him permanently, but not for anywhere near £20m. I don’t care about This Crazy Market™ either, he’s not a £20m player in this market or any other market in football history. £12m would be a fair price for him that reflects his ability as a solid, useful player for a bottom half Premier League club.
We got 22m for Alex Iwobi.

Hes "worth" 20m, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back