2023/24 Jack Harrison

Frustrating watch, but he did get 2 really good crosses including on the winner. Some of the slicker moves and combo play with Beto happened on that side with he and Young.

He's got 4 assists and one goal in 8 games mate.

He has but you can't say @allen isn't right. His stats look quality and me and @Neiler were shocked by them last week but he's bloody awful to watch. You can't say that was a good performance tonight surely?

The cross is an assist which is great but come on Jinks, if you think that kind of performance is alright and not beyond criticism then we may as well give up expecting a side to actually play some football

….its a good point, it will be interesting to see what difference that makes. In a way, I think a stronger full back might actually weaken Harrison’s effectiveness because a lot of his best work is getting behind the ball. A fit and firing Coleman could open up the way for Danjuma.

I think Harrison could be better in possession than he is. He struggles to beat his marker, rarely goes past a defender. I know you really like him but I think £15m could be better spent.

15m on him is good business.

The guys got 50 goals and assists in the last three seasons and what he's played this year.

That's an average of 15 a year.

15m for that is a no brainer.

with Harrison in the team our results have improved. Not the greatest but helps with the balance of the team
I agree we are important as a team without the bill than with the ball. He can be frustrating but e is an intelligent player the antithesis of Damarai gray who would run down a bling alley and not track back consistently

He has but you can't say @allen isn't right. His stats look quality and me and @Neiler were shocked by them last week but he's bloody awful to watch. You can't say that was a good performance tonight surely?

The cross is an assist which is great but come on Jinks, if you think that kind of performance is alright and not beyond criticism then we may as well give up expecting a side to actually play some football
It’s the old stats versus eye test, I guess.

The Iwobi factor.

I've not said he's beyond criticism. I've not even said he played well tonight.

He didn't. But his attributes are all about hard work, getting the ball in the box and making things happen in the final third.

Compare him to the absolute dross we have had over the last few years.

Gray. El Ghazi. Iwobi. Walcott. Townsend.

He's miles better than all them and he works twice as hard as them too.

As I said above, he's on course for around 15 goals and assists this season which is what he gets every season there or there abouts.

When did we last have a winger who produced that output? Mirallas maybe?

I've not said he's beyond criticism. I've not even said he played well tonight.

He didn't. But his attributes are all about hard work, getting the ball in the box and making things happen in the final third.

Compare him to the absolute dross we have had over the last few years.

Gray. El Ghazi. Iwobi. Walcott. Townsend.

He's miles better than all them and he works twice as hard as them too.

As I said above, he's on course for around 15 goals and assists this season which is what he gets every season there or there abouts.

When did we last have a winger who produced that output? Mirallas maybe?

Well if he gets 15 goals and assists there'll be a decision to make on whether he's worth the 16m/17m they'll want.

I'm not knocking his work rate, no one would because he's a grafter. It's like watching a right back, play right wing whilst still covering a right back.

Well if he gets 15 goals and assists there'll be a decision to make on whether he's worth the 16m/17m they'll want.

I'm not knocking his work rate, no one would because he's a grafter. It's like watching a right back, play right wing whilst still covering a right back.
Leeds have been quoting 30m..........unfortunately he is not that good but around 15m then I would say yes