2023/24 Jack Harrison

Leeds have been quoting 30m..........unfortunately he is not that good but around 15m then I would say yes

30m no
15m.......if Dyche was still manager then it'll be a yes and we'd have to go along with it because he fits the system he plays.

Thing with Dyche, if the player is fit he plays. He likes the same 11 as much as possible hence Harrison and Mcneil getting picked. He's been justified by Mcneil scoring, Harrison will do the same I reckon Thursday or Sunday.

He got 9 last season but prior to that 6 in two seasons.

Harrison has a third of the total Iwobi achieved in his Everton career within 10 games mate.

They are miles apart.
Right, so in which case the Iwobi effect is even more pronounced.

That is to say, in my case, how I perceive his performance with my two eyes belies the bottom line effectiveness the stats suggest.

He may well be in the right place at the right time as far as delivery goes, but so many other aspects of his game are frustrating.

Right, so in which case the Iwobi effect is even more pronounced.

That is to say, in my case, how I perceive his performance with my two eyes belies the bottom line effectiveness the stats suggest.

He may well be in the right place at the right time as far as delivery goes, but so many other aspects of his game are frustrating.

….its a difficult one to assess. Iwobi went past defenders with ease yet Harrison is rarely capable of going past the opposition when in possession. Both work tirelessly behind the ball, I suppose the stats support Harrison‘s creativity and goals input.

Once he’s put in behind the full back (as Gueye did yesterday), he becomes a threat but he’s unlikely to create that situation himself.

Had one of his best games for us v Bournemouth with Young behind him. I think as others have said he's just a 1 good game in 6 player regardless.

This is one of the worse takes I've ever read on here.

He's levels above anything we've had on the wing for years.
Eh? He's not better than James like. Been very disappointed with him myself. I had really high hopes for him after the Villa and Bournemouth games but he has been unbelievably wasteful in possession since then. He's lost the ball virtually every time it's gone anywhere near him and usually not because he's trying something. He's just really struggled to get the ball under control.

Remember, he's playing on the right. a position he has to get used to, which takes a bit of time. Just like joining a new club. he's stuck with young on his side and look what he's done for us already.

Some of you just need a player to latch on to 🙄

He's a great addition to our team - can't quite believe what I am reading about him on here after the absolute dross I've had to watch for the last 5 years. We have some proper odd bods watching us. Every player we have has been slaughtered by some of our fans at some point. Hope Harrison is a permanent signing as soon as we can get him.
We must be watching a different game because I though he gave the ball away very easily time and time again on Saturday. He put in a good cross for the goal but he has to protect the ball a lot better. He was absolutely woeful against Brighton. The fact that most of our players have been slaughtered is not really surprising given we have been in relegation battles the last two seasons. The majority are clearly very average/poor premier league players.