2023/24 Jack Harrison

😂😂

I think he’ll do well at Goodison if he stays direct. Looks the type to get a yard and get the cross or shot in. Sick of people getting that yard, then dragging the ball back and trying to beat the same defender again while the entire opposition walks calmly back into position. Then falling over the ball and stabbing it back to Myko.

Must be a bit weird being repeatedly asked who great it is to finally be a great club like Everton, when there is every possibility you have to crawl back next summer. Great to have Goodison on my side etc etc etc. instead of being booed. Oh naive child.
That interviewer is appalling, isn't he?

"Jack, how do you feel? Privileged, very privileged, or deeply privileged to join this great, greater, or greatest club?"

I am still confused on 'why' we bought this guy.
Is he cover for or a replacement for Iwobi? Is it hoped he can play on the right and Iwobi move further forward behind the striker as cover /replacement for Doucoure? Is he going to play behind a CF?
Looks like he will wear the 11 shirt which means he is not seen as a bench player??
The clips I've seen he looks ok - just confused on the motivation...

Is he cover for or a replacement for Iwobi? Is it hoped he can play on the right and Iwobi move further forward behind the striker as cover /replacement for Doucoure? Is he going to play behind a CF?
Looks like he will wear the 11 shirt which means he is not seen as a bench player??

We have 2 wingers currently in McNeil and Iwobi, one of which (Iwobi) isn't even a winger, we needed wingers.

Replacement.
Replacement
Replacement.