Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Jack Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic may have his faults, but at least he looks like a footballer.

Rodwell looks like the lad who plays five a side with his mates, has all the boss gear and astro boots, but never breaks sweat and spends most of the match trying to avoid getting tackled.

He`s a professional footballer who doesn`t like playing footy mate.

Rodwell > Besic

Seriously we are helping out a lad who spent most of his career as a Everton player but because he has money, forget em!

We didn't do that with Baxter, Lennon or Ferguson. We are giving him a chance which I hoped most fans would welcome but nah!

He is using a gym and playing a bit of pre-season, he isn't coming to take your Mo's place

Meh, Baxter didn't bother me either to be honest

Lots of Everton related stuff that's far more anger inducing than giving an ex player hard on his luck a chance to sort his life out

Not ideal like, but it was hardly a disaster either. I'm glad he seemingly got himself sorted and has moved on
Hard on his luck? The lad was making £75k p/w, draining a fine club like Sunderland, and not even playing!

Let's get some perspective here. He should be kicked to the kerb.

If he wants to keep fit, go and pay for a gym membership.

Utter waster.

Why are we helping him out exactly?

Maybe having a look at him I suppose. But Rodwell and Baxter - what next? We’re not a charity.

We were paying him tens of thousands of pounds a week, and he joined Man City for millions a year. What are we helping him for exactly?

FFS just let him train. We should be proud that as a club we are eager to help our academy graduates when all they need to get back to work is a shop window. I'm not even against offering him player registration not unlike how we helped Baxter to get back to playing.

My washing machine needs fixing mate, reckon you can get the club to sort it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back