Jack rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take him for £5M...6 tops. He's still got potential and for that amount it could be worth the risk. I reckon Martinez could be the making of him.

I honestly cannot believe anyone would take him back. He's broken, he has even tried changing his bed/car FFS. It's a shame because he had and still has promise but it's almost impossible to see him being able to play 20+ games.

would take him in the hope that city need an english player and pinch lallana from underneath the red shites noses

Id definately have him back but the price is all important.

He wasnt a Moyes player at all, a footballing midfielder who wants to play it simple and keep possession...sounds right up Martinez' street to me.

Hes still really young and he wouldnt be the first young player to suffer multiple injuries due to growing (taller) or developing in his late teens.

If we got him at the right price I dont think theres a better manager for him to work under i really dont.

It wasnt that long ago that we were saying how class he was. I think through a mixture of Moyes not being able to develop certain youngsters and his injury nightmares we just forgot how good he was and how good he could be.

He was just so injury prone for that reason alone I don't even really want him back.

Although it would probably be to late to convert him now but if he did play under Martinez and at a younger age I think he could have been a really good ball playing CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back