2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're under 45, you've not really seen many brilliant Everton footballers. Truth be told, there's an entire generation that's been reared on Tony Hibbert, Seamus Coleman, Lee Carsley, and other honest purveyors of mediocrity. These players - all great servants - represent the bar for many, and this is as good a measure of our decline as a top-class football club since the 1980s when we last had a group of genuinely gifted players as anything else.

James will be lost on many of these people. At a club where people were getting excited about John Oster and Tony Grant, James will always be an exotic fish out of water.

tbf carsley was excellent , like really top draw in that Moyes team. Very good and disciplined and really good set piece taker .

Hahaha this isn't what I call singing though that is ok by me. Put on ESPN in Colombia (my roomie told me sounds like an Argentinian commentator - so I guess they have the one channel for Latin America?). He says he really dislikes it too, but the commentator does it because he feels good. I respond by saying he's making everyone else feel bad.

EDIT: I found a video that is similar

Wtf is that? Horrible, I have never heard such singing. Good thing I don't hear ESPN in Colombia. I hate it too.

You deserve a new roommate! lol

If you're under 45, you've not really seen many brilliant Everton footballers. Truth be told, there's an entire generation that's been reared on Tony Hibbert, Seamus Coleman, Lee Carsley, and other honest purveyors of mediocrity. These players - all great servants - represent the bar for many, and this is as good a measure of our decline as a top-class football club since the 1980s when we last had a group of genuinely gifted players as anything else.

James will be lost on many of these people. At a club where people were getting excited about John Oster and Tony Grant, James will always be an exotic fish out of water.

James is a better footballer than anyone we had in the 80s by an absolute mile.

Hahaha I actually think it's the same commentator as the video.

Nahhh my roomie is amazing really haha. He has taken on Everton as his team also.
Same commentator doesn't mean that I like the singing.

Good for you. Not all roomies can be perfect but if it has taken on Everton then that's a very good reason to keep him lol

We don’t link that info source in here Sas
Is this one okay?

Screenshot_20210210-131339~2.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back