2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main problem with the Colombian commentary is that they sing when someone scores. It honestly makes me so angry I have to turn off the sound and my roomie turns it back on to annoy me.
Hahaha, that's what I love about Colombian commentators. What can be wrong about singing a goal like this lol

Nope, I'm not trying to annoy you. Well maybe a little bit ;)

I dont if im streaming i prefer foreign that i cant understand but dont have
that option on terrestrial TV
hopefully when the pandemic is over and crowds are allowed back, hopefully, the TV companies will give us the option of stadium noise only still so we don't have to put up with the cliched agenda driven dross that commentators insist on spewing. I know the game well enough to not need their input upon who is having a good game.

hopefully when the pandemic is over and crowds are allowed back, hopefully, the TV companies will give us the option of stadium noise only still so we don't have to put up with the cliched agenda driven dross that commentators insist on spewing. I know the game well enough to not need their input upon who is having a good game.
Very much this. I prefer watching without commentary. Trust what you see NOT what you hear.
Watching without commentary is much closer to the match day experience. Better still if you get the crowd noise (authentic crowd reaction that is, not these pathetic 'dubbed' crowd effects.)

Should always be the case.

Hahaha, that's what I love about Colombian commentators. What can be wrong about singing a goal like this lol

Nope, I'm not trying to annoy you. Well maybe a little bit ;)

Hahaha this isn't what I call singing though that is ok by me. Put on ESPN in Colombia (my roomie told me sounds like an Argentinian commentator - so I guess they have the one channel for Latin America?). He says he really dislikes it too, but the commentator does it because he feels good. I respond by saying he's making everyone else feel bad.

EDIT: I found a video that is similar

Still lowkey floating under the rader as one of the best attacking mids in the league. I'm happy to let Madison and Son have all the glory tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back