2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Can I have a list of sources I shouldn't be posting here?

You obviously arnt to know about the scum newspaper but it's a paper that's basically banned in the city of Liverpool, it's to do with the Hillsborough tradedy where the paper tried to blame Liverpool fans for the deaths of the 96, it made up lies about scousers attacking police and robbing the dead, it was an attack on the city in general by a Tory rag, scousers boycotted the paper and still do, most shops refuse to stock it too

More recently the same rat journo that told the lies (Kelvin McKenzie) made a piece on Ross Barkley with racist undertones due to the fact his grandad is black, Everton banned there journos from Goodison and Liverpool banned them from anfeild

You obviously arnt to know about the scum newspaper but it's a paper that's basically banned in the city of Liverpool, it's to do with the Hillsborough tradedy where the paper tried to blame Liverpool fans for the deaths of the 96, it made up lies about scousers attacking police and robbing the dead, it was an attack on the city in general by a Tory rag, scousers boycotted the paper and still do, most shops refuse to stock it too

More recently the same rat journo that told the lies (Kelvin McKenzie) made a price on Ross Barkley with racist undertones due to the fact his grandad is black, Everton banned there journos from Goodison and Liverpool banned them from anfeild
Thanks @SpongeBob brown shoes I definitely didn't know so I appreciate you letting me know the reasoning behind why such a source is dislike at GOT and at Liverpool. Now I totally understand why I shouldn't use such a source or even peek at such disgusting newspaper ever again.

Thanks @SpongeBob brown shoes I definitely didn't know so I appreciate you letting me know the reasoning behind why such a source is dislike at GOT and at Liverpool. Now I totally understand why I shouldn't use such a source or even peek at such disgusting newspaper ever again.

The two clubs have been shoulder to shoulder about this for decades Sas.

This site always closes for 2 minutes on 15th April. In memory and solidarity.

Is he playing tonight ?.
He didn't answer but Twitter did and I was told he is not playing :(

Screenshot_20210210-141537~2.png

By an absolute mile?? You can debate the point on who was better and make a strong argument but it certainly wasn't by an absolute mile - Sheedy and Steven were world class
Quite right, and a damn sight more durable. Good as James is, I would not change the Bracewell, Reid, Steven, Sheedy line up to fit him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back