2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big chances is entirely subjective mate. You're coming up with excuse after excuse when LW/CM/CDM Siggy created more G/A having spent 15+ matches on the bench.
James is the biggest reason why we didn't finish in Europe after Carlo. This cannot be overstated. You are lost in the sauce & will learn from your mistakes when he's gone.
they are defined by Opta as a chance from which a player would be expected to score.

I work with Opta, I know how they class them.

I'm not meaning it in a way to slag Rafael off already - enough reason to do that for some.

No, the point is, ignoring Mendes' client (Nuno) is probably what was actually the final nail in the coffin for James. Now, I'm not saying ignoring Nuno is a bad thing, but it shows the tie-in to certain agents being dangerous.

if James really wanted to stay, he'd stay. He probably just doesn't care that much either way. I'm sure he's happy enough here, but if Mendes is getting a move sorted, he'll be happy to move as well. I think that could have been the same whether Carlo was here or not, btw. This is what Mendes does. I imagine James has, so far, had very little input. He'll just give the final nod either way.

Fair enough and I'm not defending Benitez either, just read your post wrong mate, apologies.

What an absolute disaster he was. You should be ashamed of yourself if you think he was better than Siggy, Allan or Doucouré

James started 21 matches, Siggy started 24.
James received 2x more passes per match (42 vs 21)
7x less open play assists vs PL teams, 2x less than Iwobi last season or Rooney in 2017/18.

Lmao.

We should be ashamed if we think that James is better than Siggy, Allan or Doucoure?

I think as a creative player, you can only compare him to Sigurdsson. The other two have important roles in the team but they're not playmaker. As to Sigurdsson, if you can't tell James is the better player of the two, then you are clearly blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back