2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few more outlets reporting it now.

If you've followed professional football over the last few decades - which I know you have - then this isn't a new thing. When been interviewed on grandstand or football focus, loads of players have struggled to name their next opponents. A lot of them are a bit thick. I can honestly bet that three or four others in our squad don't know who we're playing next, and they have English as a first language.

"Who are they playing tomorrow?".

...and some people are lumping in with him.

loel.gif

If you've followed professional football over the last few decades - which I know you have - then this isn't a new thing. When been interviewed on grandstand or football focus, loads of players have struggled to name their next opponents. A lot of them are a bit thick. I can honestly bet that three or four others in our squad don't know who we're playing next, and they have English as a first language.

That's nothing to do with intelligence - he's just given up caring.

Its someone who doesn't give a flying one about the club...which is why it's amazing to me that some are still in his corner and attacking the club rather than James.

I'm almost speechless at the weird cultism of it.

On the flipside if you were ostracised from the rest of the team, told to train alone and that the club is actively trying to get rid of you - would you pay any attention to our upcoming games?

Like Kean, we need to move him on though because it's clear this marriage isn't going to end smoothly.

I'm not lying to myself. If he was that good he wouldn't be here. People calling him world class are the ones lying to themselves. He's good, yeah course he is but he stands out in a mediocre side. Plus his attitude stinks, he's a brand not a professional footballer.

okay mate

“I will start training on Monday, I think,” said Rodríguez, who is yet to play in front of Everton fans. “On the weekend I will not play, I don’t even know who Everton is playing, can you please tell me? I think it is away because the past was here at home.” Shortly afterwards, he added: “Ah, against Leeds they play, away from home, against [Marcelo] Bielsa, a difficult game, let’s see what happens, hopefully they win.”

On the flipside if you were ostracised from the rest of the team, told to train alone and that the club is actively trying to get rid of you - would you pay any attention to our upcoming games?

Like Kean, we need to move him on though because it's clear this marriage isn't going to end smoothly.
He was having to isolate for Covid reasons, he isn't Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn sent to a gulag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back