James Rodriguez

I think him coming back would sour the nice yet fleeting relationship we had with him during covid. No from me.

Literally the first reports were that he halved his wages to sign for Carlo and was on 76k. Then it was suggested to be about £120k. Then all of a sudden, when Benitez wanted him out, it was £200-250k.

People are fools.
“People are fools” Well if you believe Benitez wanted him out for his own ends, maybe they are, Benitez was doing the owners bidding because he was wanted off the wage bill although it might have suited Benitez because who wants a player who will only play when he decides he is fit enough, even Ancelotti had to put up with that.

“People are fools” Well if you believe Benitez wanted him out for his own ends, maybe they are, Benitez was doing the owners bidding because he was wanted off the wage bill although it might have suited Benitez because who wants a player who will only play when he decides he is fit enough, even Ancelotti had to put up with that.
Mate stop embarrassing yourself by simping for Benitez.

Literally the first reports were that he halved his wages to sign for Carlo and was on 76k. Then it was suggested to be about £120k. Then all of a sudden, when Benitez wanted him out, it was £200-250k.

People are fools.
Which people though? The people who believed what the club were briefing when they wanted it to sound like they'd got a great deal or the people who believed what the club was briefing when they wanted it to sound like we needed him to leave?

Never simpered for anyone player or manager once they have gone——simply told the truth. By the way it looks like you are simpering for Rodriguez a player past his best when he came here and really past it now.
I don't want Rodriguez just as much as I didn't want the Fat Kopite Swine, mate.

That's what he is and will always be for anyone that support Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back