James Rodriguez

You still miss him as you bring him up at any given point.

And yes, I am upset that we had a fat kopite [Poor language removed] even for a second, and? Weird how you're not bothered at all and were in fact quite happy with his tenure here.
I never bring him up at any given point at all ——but I do reply to threads about him. I gave him a chance to prove himself when he came but it was an impossible job he took on because he wasn’t wanted from the off by the majority of Everton fans and I understood why. Lampard came in and we stayed up mostly because the crowd got behind him and the players responded to us. I thought Mr. Benitez was a very brave man to take the job in the first place when even his friends were advising him to swerve us.

That is why I think Sean Dyche has done such an incredible job with no money to spend, a board that were mostly hand picked by the late chairman then threw under the bus to suit his own ends and in the end we had to guess who was in charge of the club and what was happening next and it looks like we are still in that position now!

P S stop that poor language, good job we can’t read bleedin’ read it!

I never bring him up at any given point at all ——but I do reply to threads about him. I gave him a chance to prove himself when he came but it was an impossible job he took on because he wasn’t wanted from the off by the majority of Everton fans and I understood why. Lampard came in and we stayed up mostly because the crowd got behind him and the players responded to us. I thought Mr. Benitez was a very brave man to take the job in the first place when even his friends were advising him to swerve us.

That is why I think Sean Dyche has done such an incredible job with no money to spend, a board that were mostly hand picked by the late chairman then threw under the bus to suit his own ends and in the end we had to guess who was in charge of the club and what was happening next and it looks like we are still in that position now!

P S stop that poor language, good job we can’t read bleedin’ read it!
Proper embarrassing stuff this, "Mr. Benitez" hahaha

P S a barsteward, which is the censored word, is probably the nicest thing he's been called on here in a long while.

He showed financial concerns, that is why Benitez was brought in to do the dirty work. Hated selling shirts in S A and US. Kenwright was in charge at the time and people were complaining they couldn’t buy shirts in England! Interesting? Joking aren’t you Toffeepot.
Other than Benitez was in fact a cretin that came swinging a chorizo stained label at all levels of the club. He was a disaster for us well beyond Moshiri being stupid enough to appoint him.
He could have chosen not to be a cretin but didn't.

You know what, it would almost be worth the expense of signing Jamez, to see the look on the ginger one's face on gaffers day. I think the terror in Jamez' eyes would be a sight to behold as well. The most un Dyche signing it is possible to imagine.

You know what, it would almost be worth the expense of signing Jamez, to see the look on the ginger one's face on gaffers day. I think the terror in Jamez' eyes would be a sight to behold as well. The most un Dyche signing it is possible to imagine.
Couldn’t agree more. He’d last less than one training session before he’d be on a flight back home. Huge shame as I think he is one of the most talented players we have ever had

….just because he’s slow, posters think players like him are not super fit and super professionals. I remember before he signed he sent pictures from The Titanic gym, not The Titanic bar.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.