James Rodriguez

Gaza, Ginola, Rooney, why not let Jabes also do his jog around for 100m per Gabe act here as well....

Can bring fat Ronaldo back from retirement as well

….just because he’s slow, posters think players like him are not super fit and super professionals. I remember before he signed he sent pictures from The Titanic gym, not The Titanic bar.

James problem here was simply playing the majority of the time nursing an injury, supreme talent for sure, still actually is when something matters to him like the national team

….just because he’s slow, posters think players like him are not super fit and super professionals. I remember before he signed he sent pictures from The Titanic gym, not The Titanic bar.
You've missed the point Eggs, I'm not saying that he's not fit, but, he just wouldn't get involved with Dyche's 'Gaffer's day' shenanigans and Dyche, for his part, just wouldn't put Jamez on the pitch. I can think of no more unlikely situation than Dyche as Jamez' manager. You can't deny it would be 'interesting' though.

You've missed the point Eggs, I'm not saying that he's not fit, but, he just wouldn't get involved with Dyche's 'Gaffer's day' shenanigans and Dyche, for his part, just wouldn't put Jamez on the pitch. I can think of no more unlikely situation than Dyche as Jamez' manager. You can't deny it would be 'interesting' though.

…and my point is, Rodriguez will be well used to pre-season training, ‘Gaffers Day’ isn’t unique. Catterick had his superstars running up Ainsdale sand dunes. Dyche has had to work with what he’s been given, interesting that he might now be influencing transfers with players like Ndiaye and Lindstrom.

I'd love him back even though he would be fit for like 15 games tops as his skills are still divine but unfortunately dyche doesn't incorporate luxury finesse players even an more attacking winger like danjuma was overlooked obviously james is a better player but at the same time, james's would be even perceived as more of a defensive liability you'd think in dyche's mind

Last edited:
…and my point is, Rodriguez will be well used to pre-season training, ‘Gaffers Day’ isn’t unique. Catterick had his superstars running up Ainsdale sand dunes. Dyche has had to work with what he’s been given, interesting that he might now be influencing transfers with players like Ndiaye and Lindstrom.
The Catt's day was different Eggs, those players were not multi millionaires living in mansions and, as I'm sure you're aware, players like Jamez have their own routines, if you truly believe that Jamez would be a willing participant in gaffer's day, we will have to agree to disagree.

For what it is worth. I think Jamez is a wonderful player and I would love him back, but can you really see him playing for Dyche and being told to press and then run back to cover his defence?

The Catt's day was different Eggs, those players were not multi millionaires living in mansions and, as I'm sure you're aware, players like Jamez have their own routines, if you truly believe that Jamez would be a willing participant in gaffer's day, we will have to agree to disagree.

For what it is worth. I think Jamez is a wonderful player and I would love him back, but can you really see him playing for Dyche and being told to press and then run back to cover his defence?

…..they don’t carry passengers at Real Madrid and Man City.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.