James Rodriguez

there's a romanitc part of me that's like he's not been loved anywhere like he was loved by Everton, and he's had a few years in the wilderness, his heart warmed by being the hero at copa america, he's made his money and he might turn round to his agent and say get me back to the todffees where i was loved

or he goes to saudi and gets paid megabucks and can stroll around in the sun

“People are fools” Well if you believe Benitez wanted him out for his own ends, maybe they are, Benitez was doing the owners bidding because he was wanted off the wage bill although it might have suited Benitez because who wants a player who will only play when he decides he is fit enough, even Ancelotti had to put up with that.
So you are saying our owner showed financial concerns, hated selling shirts in S.A and the US and Benitez didn't come in swinging a chorizo stained ladel at everything and everyone? Interesting 🤔

Looks like Mr. Benitez is really upsetting you mate even after he is long gone, he doesn’t affect me one way or the other.
You still miss him as you bring him up at any given point.

And yes, I am upset that we had a fat kopite [Poor language removed] even for a second, and? Weird how you're not bothered at all and were in fact quite happy with his tenure here.

Watching James play was the most I enjoyed watching Everton since I was a kid
James is a free agent and just won player of the tournament at Copa America
James just did a weird interview about his time at Everton I saw on facebook
Benitez was a horrible mess who never deserved the honour of managing this great club
Those are all facts, make of it what you will

So you are saying our owner showed financial concerns, hated selling shirts in S.A and the US and Benitez didn't come in swinging a chorizo stained ladel at everything and everyone? Interesting 🤔
He showed financial concerns, that is why Benitez was brought in to do the dirty work. Hated selling shirts in S A and US. Kenwright was in charge at the time and people were complaining they couldn’t buy shirts in England! Interesting? Joking aren’t you Toffeepot.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back