Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know. But I do not have a clue who is likely to be available or likely to want to come here. That is the club's job to find out. Lord help us if that process gives us the Burnley clump.
Is that the same "clump" Moyes tried to sign twice £30 + £20 mil or Lampard tried to sign for Chelsea.

If Mina goes he's instantly our best centre half.

To upgrade on that you need to spend big money.

Pointless one to try to predict really, unless you've watched him a lot. If he's a good player it'll be a good signing, if he's not, it'll be a bad one.
This.
I'm not expecting him to be brilliant but equally I'm not expecting him to be a disaster. What's more important for us is bringing someone in who is consistent and fit. Our CB's this season have been chopped and changed almost weekly due to injuries or nose dives in form. We need at least one senior CB in there that can be a 7 out of 10 each week. The problem with the likes of Keane and Holgate is on average they're 4's but on the the odd occasion a 9/10 and Mina, who would be that consistent 7 can't string 2 games together.

Don't know. But I do not have a clue who is likely to be available or likely to want to come here. That is the club's job to find out. Lord help us if that process gives us the Burnley clump.
If you can't name another CB and tarkowski is obviously an upgrade on our current CBs, why would you not have him? If you can't name another CB that is a realistic option, then that would indicate that Tarkowski is the best realistic option for us.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.