Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athletic reporting “excess of £80k a week wages and a sizeable sign on fee”.

I know 4 years is more than most wanted, but I think someone with his fitness record and defensive ability is essential for us.

If we said £5m sign on fee (complete guesswork) and £85k pw (£4.5m pa), it’s a bargain price.

Great work by the club for a player that was likely offered more by other clubs.

You could argue that we’re sorted in defence now, with left back cover the only question mark there.

Athletic reporting “excess of £80k a week wages and a sizeable sign on fee”.

I know 4 years is more than most wanted, but I think someone with his fitness record and defensive ability is essential for us.

If we said £5m sign on fee (complete guesswork) and £85k pw (£4.5m pa), it’s a bargain price.

Great work by the club for a player that was likely offered more by other clubs.

You could argue that we’re sorted in defence now, with left back cover the only question mark there.

Are they mate, wow, 4.5 mill a year an absolute steal, with 0 ammortisation.

He was on 2.6 mill at Burnely so a good deal for the lad as well.

Kevin Thelwell has done it again.............

I am quite happy with this one. Get my pessimistic head out my hole for a minute and consider if he boots a few players and sticks his head in and plays with a bit of heart then he is exactly what we need. When we played them last year was thinking would like to have a bit of his steel in our defence.

It should be okay? Low risk?

The good news is that surely this means at least one of Keane/Holgate/Mina are off.

Comes across really well in the interview. The fans sound like a big draw for him. Hopefully we can continue to bring high energy when the next season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.