2023/24 James Tarkowski

But excellent other than that. We've been crying out for a centre half who will stick his head in where it hurts too and he did that.
His positional sense and bravery reminds me of Jagielka and as a 35 year old evertonian I don’t have a bigger compliment to give out than that for a cb!

Glad to see everyone else is letting him off the hook for the mistake given how good he’s been overall.

Tarkowski blamed a palace fan in the crowd, with a megaphone for hearing what he thought was a shout of Keeper's, despite no shout from Pickford, Was it you @Alan Whittle lol
Has he actually said that... Was what me and the lad thought, in that he heard a shout "keeper"... Something i and many others used to do in the opposition box. Used to nudge my pushing marker and empty the contents of my nasal cavity all over my hands and push back...

Has he actually said that... Was what me and the lad thought, in that he heard a shout "keeper"... Something i and many others used to do in the opposition box. Used to nudge my pushing marker and empty the contents of my nasal cavity all over my hands and push back...
Yes, He's quoted via all those match reports you see in the papers yesterday. Said he left it as he didnt want to go up to try for the header incase Pickford came out and he knocked it out his hands, after he heard the "Shout" blaming the Palace fan

Tarkowski blamed a palace fan in the crowd, with a megaphone for hearing what he thought was a shout of Keeper's, despite no shout from Pickford, Was it you @Alan Whittle lol
I don’t need a megaphone mate.😇

Plus that is the worst excuse I’ve ever heard. Tbf, the Ultras behind that goal use a megaphone but how you can confuse “Leave it Tarks” with “We’re the red’n’blue army” droning on for five minutes beats me.
I prefer to see it as the Jimmy Greaves like wizardry of Edouard. Ahem.

The video of him pointing to his ears is very telling. It's so out of character for him not to take the ball , the man & everything else.

He must have had a shout wether from Pickford or a Palace player.

Bet you he never let's that happen again.

Couple of wobbles but generally a rock again. Some great passing too.

He is never going to be a Roy Keane style captain, but he’s adapting. Love the way he questions and criticises refereeing decisions with a big beaming smile and looking all handsome to circumvent the yellow card rule. Bless him.

Looked like a decent signing, has turned into a truly fantastic signing given what we needed and what we could afford.

GI've him the
Couple of wobbles but generally a rock again. Some great passing too.

He is never going to be a Roy Keane style captain, but he’s adapting. Love the way he questions and criticises refereeing decisions with a big beaming smile and looking all handsome to circumvent the yellow card rule. Bless him.

Looked like a decent signing, has turned into a truly fantastic signing given what we needed and what we could afford.
Give him the armband full time