January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont need to worry about blocking an 18 years old progress, we have Jags, Williams and Baines who are probably entering the last stages of their Everton careers, plus Mori who is an utter donkey and will 100% be punted in the Summer for crimes against fashion.

Peoples obsession with yoots scares me, if they are good enough they will break through, if they arent they will play in League Two with the other great hopes of Evertons past.

Think I agree

We have a lot of young players. We should be buying players who can make immediate impacts.

True, which is why I'd prefer a CB that can play LB, so as not to block his progress. That or a loan.

No offence mate, but that's backward thinking, the lad is probably 2-3 years off being ready assuming his development is roughly the same as Kenny for example, Baines looks all but close to finished, we need someone whose a starter in now, not a bandaid.

We dont need to worry about blocking an 18 years old progress, we have Jags, Williams and Baines who are probably entering the last stages of their Everton careers, plus Mori who is an utter donkey and will 100% be punted in the Summer for crimes against fashion.

Peoples obsession with yoots scares me, if they are good enough they will break through, if they arent they will play in League Two with the other great hopes of Evertons past.

If their good enough they will play, if they dint play it means either their not up to it, or as a team we've advanced to a higher level.

Nzonzi is BOSS. A solid defensive midfield rock, would be a blessing for our defence.

A big upgrade over Snides who I hope is gone this January or whenever

Maybe Big Sam can work his magic here, he's worked with him before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back