January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the most glaringly obvious buy is a left footed central defender who can play LB if needed. That fills two holes. Not saying that's easy to find, but I would hope Walsh has a list to hammer when the window opens.
I don’t think Walsh will have any input into January transfers
FSA has said he’s in charge of transfers and they’ll all be done in service station Car parks with bad lighting and no CCTV

I don’t think Walsh will have any input into January transfers
FSA has said he’s in charge of transfers and they’ll all be done in service station Car parks with bad lighting and no CCTV

lollollollollollollollollollol

I was thinking more of down at the docks, early hours, as an Eastern European / African ( take your pick ) boat pulls in.

Some fella looking like a Bond villain gets off, little Sammy is sent to get the brief case, whilst his master sits in the back of the limo, watching behind tinted glass.

Definitely a good player, played us off the park in preseason and wasn't he voted one of the best midfielders in la liga last season or the one before, just weary of bad apples after some of the nobheads we have playing for us now.

Would absolutely love banega from Sevilla aswell, exactly the type of player we've been missing for years

Aye only seen him playing in europe but looks a good player - a mile improved from the way he looked at stoke, big bloke as well which we lack

No idea if he's a nob or not tbh mate, just know he had a very good relationship with allardyce - so likely we wouldn't see that [Poor language removed] side of him as long as fat sam is here

....all the left back shouts are understandable but let’s not forget Lewis Gibson who we paid £6m for in the summer from Newcastle. He was in the squad for the recent England U17 World Cup success, he’s got a bit of physicality about him and has filled in at CB.

I get the impression we are handling this fella with care (@blueloon will have a view) but he will be 18 at the start of next season and is worth keeping an eye on.

....all the left back shouts are understandable but let’s not forget Lewis Gibson who we paid £6m for in the summer from Newcastle. He was in the squad for the recent England U17 World Cup success, he’s got a bit of physicality about him and has filled in at CB.

I get the impression we are handling this fella with care (@blueloon will have a view) but he will be 18 at the start of next season and is worth keeping an eye on.

True, which is why I'd prefer a CB that can play LB, so as not to block his progress. That or a loan.

True, which is why I'd prefer a CB that can play LB, so as not to block his progress. That or a loan.

We dont need to worry about blocking an 18 years old progress, we have Jags, Williams and Baines who are probably entering the last stages of their Everton careers, plus Mori who is an utter donkey and will 100% be punted in the Summer for crimes against fashion.

Peoples obsession with yoots scares me, if they are good enough they will break through, if they arent they will play in League Two with the other great hopes of Evertons past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back