January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence mate, but that's backward thinking, the lad is probably 2-3 years off being ready assuming his development is roughly the same as Kenny for example, Baines looks all but close to finished, we need someone whose a starter in now, not a bandaid.

I can understand that. It's a balance. But I'll tell you I would have been pissed if we'd brought in someone that kept Jonjoe out of the lineup. It would have effectively ended his Everton career because he'd have never had the time or opportunity to show he's good enough.

I can understand that. It's a balance. But I'll tell you I would have been pissed if we'd brought in someone that kept Jonjoe out of the lineup. It would have effectively ended his Everton career because he'd have never had the time or opportunity to show he's good enough.
You know Seamus will be back soon.

Yes and no mate. JJK is doing great but if we’d got someone in who was some unreal world beater I’d have been alright about it probably. But we go Martina so it’s all moot and JJK is the bees knees.

You could even see Seamus going straight back in once he’s back up to speed. (Not that I’d advocate that I should add).

Yes and no mate. JJK is doing great but if we’d got someone in who was some unreal world beater I’d have been alright about it probably. But we go Martina so it’s all moot and JJK is the bees knees.

You could even see Seamus going straight back in once he’s back up to speed. (Not that I’d advocate that I should add).
Why not.... sheamie is much better than Kenny when fully fit

186644-1473161627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back