January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I told everyone about that yesterday morning, still don't think he would come here, more likely to go to China than come to us
We are only mentioned because the RS are in for him. Standard jarg Sports Writer operating procedure 101.

Just like random rumours about "large team" wanting "small team's" best player the week before they play.

We are only mentioned because the RS are in for him. Standard jarg Sports Writer operating procedure 101.

Just like random rumours about "large team" wanting "small team's" best player the week before they play.

Who says the rs are in for him mate? the same rags that are saying we are, prediction neither team is actually in for him, us because we couldn't pay him what he would want, the rs because he doesn't actually fit Klopps idea of a centre forward - which is why Klopp played him as a winger

I think it should be a simple shopping list:

Giroud or Deeney
A young left back to help Bainesy out and to take over next season
A right footed right winger - Walcott or someone else
We definitely need a CB who is comfortable on the ball. The current lot's ability goes only as far as passing it back to Pickford to launch it up-field.

When we are linked with the same striker as them, I get flashbacks of the Collymore transfer.... I’m still not sure if we dodged a bullet there or if he would have been different playing for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back