January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think you all drive plenty of revenue from that stadium. Amazing atmosphere or so it looks on TV. Definitely a place on my list to visit.

But honestly, if someone offers you 60M (and no, I don't think that will be Everton), don't you take it? I do. I'm not sure he's THAT great, and I would think you can get maybe a replacement AND a good defender with that money. Seems like that would help more, no?

oh Dortmund will take it! As I said, losing Auba doesn't bother me hugely, some other players we've lost in recent years bothered me more, like Hummels, like Lewa and Götze and Sahin, those bothered me more, even though you accept it. But yes, Auba will go, I don't think it takes 60 mill either.

Like the season before, when Gundogan, Hummels and Mkhitaryan left, there was a thought that Mkhi would stay and the bosses would rather have him for 1 season and let him go for free than lose him then. But then when Man Utd offered 30 million for a player in the last year of his contact who wasn't going to sign a new one, the decision was made. And of course things worked out ok really that summer.

No way in hell PEA is coming here... I was only joking about it yesterday after reading it from the S*n... why is everyone picking up on it now, don't they know how bad the S*n is?!?!?

???????????????

This is what happens when people drink the Zat kool aid.

Hes 28, in his peak and I can say with utter confidence, he wont be signing for us.

Those 2 goals against Madrid were excellent, he's a top class finisher but his movement is tremendous and he probably has another 4 years of top class football left in him at least. If this move is even "possible" as Allardyce says then it must be pursued with all the dosh in Mosh's pockets. But as you said its highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back