January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a fella who reports about European football on Talk Sport earlier saying this is a real target and he has had some issues with his club or manager or something and might want out, just depends on will he come to us

He is a bit of a 'problem child' shall we say! He's had issues under both Tuchel and Bosz and was suspended by the club twice over the last season and a half. And he has been fined for a couple indiscretions too, and he doesn't seem to want to learn from these problems.

He has said in the past that he isn't interested in playing in the premier league. But as the clock ticks, I think that could change. His dream was to play in Spain for Real, but that has never come close to happening, so his options for a big pay day seem to be going to the premier league, or maybe to one of the other bigger Spanish or Italian clubs. He was reported to be close to going to PSG last summer, but that didn't happen, and now it's not like they need him. So again there just doesn't seem to be that much of a line of clubs who are after him.

So never say never!

I'm arguing with your tactics, and their applicability in a division widely considered to be of a higher standard than the one your lot appear in.

Big grock up front + sprinter out wide works in many, many leagues. Not, however, in the prem.

Deeney and Walcott have scored very, very few this year. There's no arguing with maths pal.

PS Do you actually say "mush" in day to day conversation, in real life?
Mush you are brilliant. Go and have a read again of your opening line again.
Did you read it? Good! Now tell me do you need to follow a team in the Premier League to appreciate a player and his quality? I hope we have a sensible answer mush! Now also ask yourself do you sound like a Liverpool fan saying that? Got your answer mush? Great! If the answer to any of them was yes then take your head outside into the nearest lake and leave it submerged for a good hour or so. Then come back and we can talk football hopefully mush.

Did you read it? Good! Now tell me do you need to follow a team in the Premier League to appreciate a player and his quality? I hope we have a sensible answer mush! Now also ask yourself do you sound like a Liverpool fan saying that? Got your answer mush? Great! If the answer to any of them was yes then take your head outside into the nearest lake and leave it submerged for a good hour or so. Then come back and we can talk football hopefully mush.

What do you think our chance of signing Numberwang are Mush?

pierre-emerick-aubameyang-of-dortmund-celebrates-after-scoring-his-picture-id663446062

Methinks Big Sam will look to bring in another central defender asap to get things tighter at the back and preferably in time for the FA Cup tie !!

Oh dear. You don't have a clue, do you. I passed comment on your grasp of tactics, not your ability to appreciate a player. The big clue was, ironically, in the very sentence you chose to highlight... where the word "tactics" was used.

Apologies to all, I have been feeding a troll. Still no idea why a Brummie keeps typing "mush" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back