Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a big unit him. Still growing too.
My son is a big unit 6”3 16 stone and spends hours in the gym
His muscles have muscles.
Top scorer in his Sunday league team 3 or 4 years in a row
Shall we sign him
Nah better not.
If Lord Bendtner of Egoland who once declared himself to be one of the worlds top strikers ( no one else did mind ) is the top scorer in the Norwegian league than that’s all you need to know.
Anyway the lad is s kopite

You may be confusing my comedy response to the question asked (which refers to my original statement), with my view on the subject.

I will try to dumb my answers down even further in future to avid such a confusion Human.
Merely elaborating and giving a more comedic and expanded version of your reply alien
No need to dumb anything down unless your close friends are reading your replies

We're linked to Erling Braut Håland in my local newspapers. Guess who his father is!

2320022_Erling_H-land_250103758.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erling_Braut_Håland
Kevin de bruyne?

My son is a big unit 6”3 16 stone and spends hours in the gym
His muscles have muscles.
Top scorer in his Sunday league team 3 or 4 years in a row
Shall we sign him
Nah better not.
If Lord Bendtner of Egoland who once declared himself to be one of the worlds top strikers ( no one else did mind ) is the top scorer in the Norwegian league than that’s all you need to know.
Anyway the lad is s kopite

I only said he was a big lad....

I'm going to on my own here no doubt. IF wilshere could stay fit i'd have him, horrible little pikey but a classy player. He'd get the ball moving in the middle of the park and finds them pockets that sadly players like Davies can't.

'IF' is the key word there!

I'm going to on my own here no doubt. IF wilshere could stay fit i'd have him, horrible little pikey but a classy player. He'd get the ball moving in the middle of the park and finds them pockets that sadly players like Davies can't.

'IF' is the key word there!
Would win us loads of free kicks also because he is much better at diving than Davies.
Maybe he could teach Davies how to go to ground properly.

PEA simply won't happen. No amount of money we'd offer to Dortmund would change the fact that he only wants to link up with Klopp at the rs.

Right, well now you've got my hopes up. Sadly I'll think we'll try for loads of boss marquee strikers but they'll all turn us down regardless of how much we offer. Why so many brilliant ones flocked to man city in their early stages but not us is anyone's guess.

Because City were offering crazy money, we're not. We're just offering them decent wages for the calibre of player they are.

Right, well now you've got my hopes up. Sadly I'll think we'll try for loads of boss marquee strikers but they'll all turn us down regardless of how much we offer. Why so many brilliant ones flocked to man city in their early stages but not us is anyone's guess.

The City takeover was on a monumentally different scale to Farhad’s 49%

PEA simply won't happen. No amount of money we'd offer to Dortmund would change the fact that he only wants to link up with Klopp at the rs.
I think it’s well documented and accepted by even the most hardened of the delusionals that their attack is good enough but that their problems lie in defensive areas
If the [Poor language removed] are going to spend big it’ll be on VVD but he may end up at City alongside Stones or at Chelsea alongside Christensen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back