January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our number one striker target is not available till the summer I’d take Giroud on loan till then
Better him than a third or fourth choice striker
Very few top players move in Jan
Lukaku could be available at a reduced fee in the summer
I always feel sorry for Fellaini when Utd fans give him stick and he's taken a lot of stick over the last 4 years. Rom - I'm better than Everton and the only reason I'm not a Goldenboot winner and Ballon d'Or nominee is because i was in a team not on my god like level - Lukaku getting abuse from United fans however is pee your pants funny!

Said this earlier about Shaw, better then Martina and also Baines these days, take a cheap bid or lose him for nowt in the summer and he will want to play to have a chance of going to Russia

With the money Shaw is on paying for flights and hotel in Russia won’t be an issue and I’m sure some of his ex Southampton mates at the vermin will sort him out with match tickets

Bottom three team targets we should move for:

CP - Zaha, Benteke, Tomkins
Swansea - uhhhh Iceland
West Ham - Carroll, Chicharito (if price is right)

Really? I feel we dodged a massive bullet by not signing him. He has a pretty good record for scoring outstanding goals but they seem to be the only goals he does score. He doesn't look particularly creative either. Stoke have been a pretty dross outfit ever since he joined them, obviously that's not all his fault but he hasn't improved them the way they were hoping for.

He'd be our new Diniyar Bilyaletdinov!

Status
Not open for further replies.