January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which dross has he signed?

Im just curious if you have even looked back at his past transfers.

Crystal Palace
upload_2017-12-14_11-32-20.webp

Sunderland
upload_2017-12-14_11-32-55.webp

West Ham 2013-15
upload_2017-12-14_11-34-49.webp

Some dross signed but what manager doesn't have a few dodgy signings?

Crystal Palace
View attachment 42850

Sunderland
View attachment 42851

West Ham 2013-15
View attachment 42852

Some dross signed but what manager doesn't have a few dodgy signings?

Sakho and Miliijevic are two of Palace’s best players. Likewise NDoye is probably the only failure from the Sunderland buys as the other three were integral under him when staying up. Even the West Ham signings don’t look bad when you consider us had to bring them up then keep them up.

Sakho and Miliijevic are two of Palace’s best players. Likewise NDoye is probably the only failure from the Sunderland buys as the other three were integral under him when staying up. Even the West Ham signings don’t look bad when you consider us had to bring them up then keep them up.
Plus only 5 out of those 17 were over £10M. If he does take a risk on players they will be cheap enough not to lose money on.

If its 2 in will be a goal scorer and a left back.

I think there is enough options at CB to wait until summer.

The 2 i would target would be

Vardy and Bertrand.

With half of Leicester's back room staff now with us, i think Vardy could be a serious option.

Ryan Bertrand is an England international and the type of player we should be attracting.

The CB position looks not bad at the moment, Holgate and Williams have both upped their games and Keane will be back soon.

The 2 i would target would be

Vardy and Bertrand.

With half of Leicester's back room staff now with us, i think Vardy could be a serious option.

Ryan Bertrand is an England international and the type of player we should be attracting.

Vardy is 30, Bertrand 28.

Both at peak valuation already playing in the PL.

It is a no from me.

Ryan Sessegnon and Petagna for me Clive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back