Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jozzy There were some tweets and stuff doing the rounds, nothing concrete, also some agent talk about how he's not playing and possibly wanting to move on if he's not given game time. Got nothing to show you in regards to it but it was out there for a little while. Could just be the Twitterverse doing its thing again though...

@Jozzy There were some tweets and stuff doing the rounds, nothing concrete, also some agent talk about how he's not playing and possibly wanting to move on if he's not given game time. Got nothing to show you in regards to it but it was out there for a little while. Could just be the Twitterverse doing its thing again though...

Be absolutely gobsmacked if Vlasic was unhappy with his game time. I bet he's played miles more minutes so far than he'd have expected.

we need a massive clear out of dross that barely plays or is just crap, hopefully can get rid of most in january.
mccarthy, mirallas, schederlin, sandro, klassen, stek and probably a few others i've forgot about could all be binned at no loss to the squad.

Klaassen, Niasse, Besic, Sandro, Stekelenberg and Mirallas should be sold in January. I include Niasse in there on the premise that we sign a better striker. I'd give Schneiderlin until the end of the season to show he's interested in performing for us. We wouldn't miss any of them.

Mirallas must surely be on borrowed time now, he has had more lives than the average cat. I am sure there would be some club around europe willing to take him off us. With it being a world cup year too he surely must be pressing for a move.

Niasse has been in the spotlight a bit so could well see us getting a decent fee back for him. Klaassen to go out on loan, possibly the same with Besic as they both seem as though they are not going to be getting much game time.

A striker and a left back must surely be a priority to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back