Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lozano is pretty talented, but that 42M number is partially due to his potential economic benefit as the annoited future star of Mexico. That being said, if we are in need of a wide midfielder that provides economic benefit, drop 50M for Pulisic, get someone just as talented, that if you play your cards right, will sell about a bazillion jerseys.

But let's be clear, Lozano is really good. Quick, very very skilled, great shot, he's just a borderline midget. In typical Mexican fashion, he'll also dive, although he's not like Chicarito or anything.

Tosun I'm not sure I understand. Seems strong and can clearly finish, but he doesn't seem to be good in the air and be able to really help with Siggy's set piece delivery or hold up the ball better than DCL. Giroud he is clearly not. I don't even think he's Benteke.

Vincent Aboubakar or Dembele just seem like better options, although obviously Dembele is still very inconsistent and would not be cheap.

Really? He's gone from first choice at Split and then playing quite frequently for us to hardly getting any minutes. I'd be surprised if he was happy with that like.
Yes, I'm sure he'd rather be hanging out with the first team and chillin on the beach in Split than playing in the EPL.

Not PEA that’s for certain.
I’m having sleepless night with visions of Mr Deeney and PVA flashing across my consciousness
It’s all very upsetting
I’ll be in the states for Jan 1/2/3
Can anyone guarantee me with absolute certainty that we won’t sign shoite like I’ve mentioned above or Bentake or the borderline midget from Mexico
I want tall dark and handsome men that can run really really fast for 90 mins
I want one of them to kick with his left foot and know how to tackle
I want another one who can put the Bally thing into the net with both feet and his head
The women of Merseyside would abandon us if we Had Sammy Lee on the sideline with him arm around Mr Deeney giving him instructions , it would be like a ugly convention
I want Oliver and Phillip
Not too much to ask is it

Be absolutely gobsmacked if Vlasic was unhappy with his game time. I bet he's played miles more minutes so far than he'd have expected.
His sister was on twitter sh1t-stirring when Unsworth was in charge and vaguely hinting that they were unhappy he wasn't starting games etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back