Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
without reading over the last 10 pages, why is there so much talk about simione? and allardyce? simione wouldnt come here even if the fraud mishori threw his billions at him and big sam has done a good job since joining.

Cenk Tosun is a risk, he doesn't inspire me with any type of confidence at all.

We need proven PL quality. Would love to tempt Batshuayi away from the Chelsea bench but we have gone for a big un-proven lump instead.

The problem with Batshuayi is that he can't trap a bag of cement and has the movement of an elephant. Its probably why he doesn't get a sniff even when Morata is injured.

Don’t get the obsession with Steve N-Zonzi? Why can’t we add a De Bryune, Bernardo Silva type player, someone who can actually create.

Before any dead heads say “we can attract them players” I am just using them as a type. Tired of CM’s who pass 5 yards and are happy with their work.

Absolutely agree.

We've not replaced Barkley.

Luke Shaw needs to come in asap. Looks like Tosun is a done deal. Need some wingers. As far as CB's go it looks now like we could be sound till the end of the season

Cenk Tosun is a risk, he doesn't inspire me with any type of confidence at all.

We need proven PL quality. Would love to tempt Batshuayi away from the Chelsea bench but we have gone for a big un-proven lump instead.

What a total contradiction!

Batshuayi has no experience other than warming the bench. He's so bad he doesn't even get a game when everyone else is injured.

Couldn't hit a barn door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back