Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If needed could Garbutt be registered to play against UTD tomorrow? Not obviously the best option but surely would be a better fit than Martina ?
I think it’ll be interesting who goes out in January. Given the fact the San appears to have gotten all his backroom staff he wanted in the door at Goodison would suggest to me that he’ll be here next season .

Gaitan is an upgrade over what we have and likes to play the left side. I'm assuming we are selling Kev and we'd then loan out Lookman or Vlasic. It doesn't really make sense why we'd want him - 29 years old, good player, but past his prime. Perhaps we are selling Lennon, too?

Can't we just buy a bloody CF and LB already?

Walcott would be a big upgrade on our current winger options, which is none. Walcott on Loan would be great to replace Lennon.

Walcott has more goals in the premier league over the past 2 seasons than DCL and Lennon combined. Actually double what they have combined. He scored 19 goals last season in all competitions.

Walcott would be a big upgrade on our current winger options, which is none. Walcott on Loan would be great to replace Lennon.

Walcott has more goals in the premier league over the past 2 seasons than DCL and Lennon combined. Actually double what they have combined. He scored 19 goals last season in all competitions.
and some people think our current squad is too good for him, he would be a fantastic loan signing, leagues above lennon

I'd loan Walcott as he'd improve our first XI.

Buy him? No way - we have Bolasie and Lennon already for pace reliant, old wingers with too long left on their contracts and no resale value.

So I expect Brainless FC to buy him.

If needed could Garbutt be registered to play against UTD tomorrow? Not obviously the best option but surely would be a better fit than Martina ?
I think it’ll be interesting who goes out in January. Given the fact the San appears to have gotten all his backroom staff he wanted in the door at Goodison would suggest to me that he’ll be here next season .

Yes I fully agree, we should put Garbutt in tomorrow if allowed (only if the can they register in time)

Walcott on loan makes a lot of sense, it's a world cup year (well in a few hours) and you have to imagine he thinks he's got a chance at making the squad. Best part about him is that he's not just an out and out winger either, seen him play more central almost like a wide forward for Arsenal a good few times and he always gets a chance or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back