Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
An agreement should be in place with a new manager and that fat tit Walsh should be pursuing his targets now

But that’s the case, Fat Sam is about to get a war chest and he’s spunkinh £25-£27m on 2 season Turkish wonder who lacks pace

Clear evidence that our Brexit voting, pie eating, gravy snorting manager will lead us into next season

Love the way you are dumbing down a player who has played and scored in the champions league this year, when our bunch of cowards could hardly put 2 passes together in an inferior competition.if i was cenk tousan i wouldn't join us ,he will never see the ball.

A left back, a forward and maybe a winger, that should be it for now, worry about anything else in the summer

Would like to see more outs than in's to be honest

Besic
Niasse
Schneiderfraud
Klaassen (loan if necasary)
Sandro (loan if necesary)
Mirallas
Lennon
Lookman (loan if he isnt going to get any game time)

Love the way you are dumbing down a player who has played and scored in the champions league this year, when our bunch of cowards could hardly put 2 passes together in an inferior competition.if i was cenk tousan i wouldn't join us ,he will never see the ball.

Oh ok, because he’s score in the CL he’s great

Being an Everton scout must be the easiest job in the world. Look at our big money signings:
Bolasie (Crystal Palace)
Keane (Burnley)
Pickford (Sunderland)
Sigurdsson (Swansea)

Its like all we do is watch the bottom 4/5 clubs and try to sign one of their better players. Its embarrassing. In reality i don't think we need loads and loads of signings to be back to where we were last season. We do still have some good players in our ranks and some very promising youngsters. If we shifted the deadweight and replaced it with genuine quality (especially in the starting XI), and replaced Sam with a more suitable manager we'd be alright.

Pickford
Coleman ____ ____ ____
____
Gueye Rooney
Bolasie ____ Sigurdsson​

we don't know yet, when i asked other evertonians what strikers they wanted instead of him the list was laughable. Who do you think of quality will want to join this basket case of a club ATM

Oh you mean throwing £150k at striker won’t change their mind. Is the same theory with our manager then?? That £7m a year wouldn’t tempt them.

Like a footballer gives a rats arse about the club they’re playing for if they’re picking a cool £24m over 3 years.

I guess it’s this small time mentality some fans have. Just give unproven strikers a kings ransom

Oh you mean throwing £150k at striker won’t change their mind. Is the same theory with our manager then?? That £7m a year wouldn’t tempt them.

Like a footballer gives a rats arse about the club they’re playing for if they’re picking a cool £24m over 3 years.

I guess it’s this small time mentality some fans have. Just give unproven strikers a kings ransom

If anyone can prove he is getting 150k a week, then the club is finished. Is this the players fault ? You are quoting he is not good enough, so if thats the case how much are you prepared to pay for someone who is higher quality 300k a week ?

If anyone can prove he is getting 150k a week, then the club is finished. Is this the players fault ? You are quoting he is not good enough, so if thats the case how much are you prepared to pay for someone who is higher quality 300k a week ?

150k a week would turn a lot of people’s heads, probably of better quality as well

150k a week would turn a lot of people’s heads, probably of better quality as well
Problem is chris since last year every agent in the world has been watching our desperation grow on a weekly basis. At this minute the price for strikers to come to everton must be about treble what a player would be to any other european club. we have worn our desperation like giant overcoat this year and we will be fleeced.

Problem is chris since last year every agent in the world has been watching our desperation grow on a weekly basis. At this minute the price for strikers to come to everton must be about treble what a player would be to any other european club. we have worn our desperation like giant overcoat this year and we will be fleeced.

Of course that’s true mate, an agent is more concerned with his clients new team than pocketing £10m from the deal

You offer a kings ransom, they come. Football has no morals

Being an Everton scout must be the easiest job in the world. Look at our big money signings:
Bolasie (Crystal Palace)
Keane (Burnley)
Pickford (Sunderland)
Sigurdsson (Swansea)

Its like all we do is watch the bottom 4/5 clubs and try to sign one of their better players. Its embarrassing. In reality i don't think we need loads and loads of signings to be back to where we were last season. We do still have some good players in our ranks and some very promising youngsters. If we shifted the deadweight and replaced it with genuine quality (especially in the starting XI), and replaced Sam with a more suitable manager we'd be alright.

Pickford
Coleman ____ ____ ____
____
Gueye Rooney
Bolasie ____ Sigurdsson​
Problem with that formation is that it suggests that our ball retention and lack of creativity is solely down to one attacker. I appreciate that if we had a better defence it would enable the midfield to move forward but even last season with Lukaku we retained the ball poorly and put pressure on ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back