January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
..alliteration as well. Impressive.

Just looking at the additional posters on here since we started negotiations with Tosun, I imagine if we did acquire two we could compete with the Red Danes coming into the city. I think the other lad we’re linked with from Hoffenheim also has Turkish links.

I reckon they're all @MoutsGoat multi's Eggs!

Batshuayi can leave according to Conti. Should be going for him.

We might aswell sell on Sandro, it isn't working for him. He is probably on a big wage and we could still get £10m + for him.
Niasse can go too why im selling strikers here (n)
Harsh but funny : )

Niasse is worth keeping as a punt in the last 20 mins of any game at the very least. His attitude towards Everton has been excellent too, all things considered.

Other clubs have there players lined up we seem to haggle over a quid lol seriously the whole club is ran incompently

Which other clubs have their players 'lined up'?. You're making that up. By 'lined' up do you mean 'have been connected with a player in the media'? Or what?

Harsh but funny : )

Niasse is worth keeping as a punt in the last 20 mins of any game at the very least. His attitude towards Everton has been excellent too, all things considered.

True however say we are playing with Tosun up top. You are bringing on Niasse, DCL or Batshuayi. Niasse doesn't get close to the pitch imo haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back