January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t give this manager a penny of our money to spend! He should create his own funds selling a Besic/McCarthy/ or both. Let him limp along until May then sack him.

Everton are keen to sign 24 year old Hoffenheim midfielder Kerem Demirbay

please make it happen , this guy is one of best player in Bundesliga

I'd love for this to come off, I was hoping he'd come in the summer but unfortunately I can't see it happening now. He seems to like to play in that number 6 role where he can sit deep and spread passes around and this looks like it will be Rooney's position for the foreseeable. I think this lad could absolutely do a job on the right hand side for us where he could drift in onto his excellent left foot but I think the club will be looking for pace down the flank either in January or in the summer, which Demirbay isn't overly blessed with.

Still one can dream.

The problem is we can’t defend. We need pace massively and Michy offers that
The problem is the manager but that’s for another thread.
We played with two pacy wingers against the Mancs, resulting in no shots on target for the second consecutive home game.
Not sure on Michy there must be a reason he doesn’t get a sniff at Chelsea? But then again they did let Lukaku, De Bruyne and Mo Salah go..

The problem is the manager but that’s for another thread.
We played with two pacy wingers against the Mancs, resulting in no shots on target for the second consecutive home game.
Not sure on Michy there must be a reason he doesn’t get a sniff at Chelsea? But then again they did let Lukaku, De Bruyne and Mo Salah go..

They’ve got Morata so he’s chances will always he limited.

That was my biggest worry about Sam coming here. I have lots of worries over him as a manager and how he will set us up but his recruitment policy worries me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back