January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Southampton are favourites to sign Arsenal’s Theo Walcott if the winger leaves the Emirates during the January transfer window, according to Sky sources"
what a load of rubbish

Who the ffff is he?!

They were claiming he turned down real Madrid for them to play under nuno
Always looked fast to me including in the CL. He's much quicker than Tosun I think at a minimum.

Mate the last time you said about dembele I challenged you on it and said Leigh Griffiths was better. You said he was a better side man or second forward despite him having not played there for almost 3 years and solely being used as a sole forward for Scotland and Celtic, where he has outperformed dembele, I honestly don't think you have watched him play much if at all.

Celtic's worst performances this season have coincided with dembele playing and not Griffiths. His inability to hold up the ball means their attacking play is constantly broken down and the ball comes back. I say this as a guy who has a father that is Celtic daft whom I watch many games with and work with many Celtic season ticket holders whom all hold the same opinion. 99 out of 100 would rather keep griff than dembele in my large sample pool. That's telling my friend.

"Southampton are favourites to sign Arsenal’s Theo Walcott if the winger leaves the Emirates during the January transfer window, according to Sky sources"
what a load of rubbish

I would laugh if arsenal got rid of Walcott with ozil and sanchez jibbing them off too. Look at their team today, it's a bit meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back