January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see us go for Walcott, Batushayi, N'zonzi, Tierney + a CB in.

Out: Schneiderlin, Mirallas () McCarthy.

Also, see: not a chance.

Can the vast majority who want us to sign that useless Batshuayi please tell me on what grounds he would be a good signing?

Doesn't score goals, can't get a game even when Chelsea forwards are injured.

Totally anonymous whoever I've seen him impersonate a footballer.

Nice try at trying to be funny, but doesn't really make sense. What does it have to do with being linked with players? You can be linked with players in November, October, infact any month of the year, you know?
People always say this but that's not how negotiating a transfer works

SERI PL-BOUND?

Sources close to Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri have told us Evertonare one of a number of Premier League clubs interested in the player.

Seri's preference is to move to the Premier League - either this month or in the summer - but to a club playing Champions League football.

Seri came close to joining Barcelona in August but Nice rejected a £35m offer.

SERI PL-BOUND?

Sources close to Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri have told us Evertonare one of a number of Premier League clubs interested in the player.

Seri's preference is to move to the Premier League - either this month or in the summer - but to a club playing Champions League football.

lol summer it is then

SERI PL-BOUND?

lol lol lol

SERI PL-BOUND?

..Allardyce was specifically asked about Seri in his press conference this morning and palmed the question off, saying “one at a time” (in reference to Tosun).

He was also asked about Mirallas and Barkley. No offers received for either but if the right bid came in for Mirallas it would be up to the player whether he wanted to leave. Barkley is expected to leave.

Very interesting that Allardyce was not keen on any loan deals. I get the impression he needs sales to increase his spending power.

Rumour Burnley interested in Lennon, for me if true I would say sell.

Also interest in Sandro from Spain - Sevilla, Malaga?

...Allardyce has just said there have been no enquiries for Ramirez but he’s not keen on loan deals for any players. His preference is for permanent transfers but only if buying clubs meet our valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back