Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally see the back of the rat.

Even though I’ll secretly miss him.

I don't get the vilifying of him as a rat. Hasn't once spoke out publicly about the situation or said anything negative about the club or staff.

He sees his future elsewhere, which is unfortunate but got to respect his decision.

Still boo him when he returns to Goodison like.

I'll miss him though too.

..Daily Mail reporting Chelsea could conclude £15m transfer of Ross Barkley in the next few hours.
I haven't really bothered about Barkley since we all knew he was running his contract down. If he goes to Chelsea after walking out of a medical in the summer only to leave in January for half the price we was originally getting from the same club. Makes me think as a boyhood Everton fan that he is meant to be why didn't he just go in the summer would have been what's best for Everton an him if it's Chelsea he's going to end up at I always thought he was waiting for Spurs.

I don't get the vilifying of him as a rat. Hasn't once spoke out publicly about the situation or said anything negative about the club or staff.

He sees his future elsewhere, which is unfortunate but got to respect his decision.

It’s hard to support a supposed Evertonian turning down something like £100k a week wages and seemingly running his current contract down so we get less, he gets more I guess. That’s quite ratty.

But I do think we’ve missed him on the pitch.

I get why he is labeled a rat sure you have to respect his decision but if he ends up at Chelsea when he could have been there in the summer for 30 million. instead of now for 15 million if he goes to spurs I can understand. If he goes to Chelsea he has cost Everton 15 million more they would have got in the summer plus using the club to get fit for Chelsea it's a bit of a rat move wouldn't you say.

The grass isn’t greener on the other side. Barkley really pissed me off I hope he fails harder than Andy carrol

I haven't really bothered about Barkley since we all knew he was running his contract down. If he goes to Chelsea after walking out of a medical in the summer only to leave in January for half the price we was originally getting from the same club. Makes me think as a boyhood Everton fan that he is meant to be why didn't he just go in the summer would have been what's best for Everton an him if it's Chelsea he's going to end up at I always thought he was waiting for Spurs.
Looking like a deal was made to save chelsea money and get him a bigger salary.

I get why he is labeled a rat sure you have to respect his decision but if he ends up at Chelsea when he could have been there in the summer for 30 million. instead of now for 15 million if he goes to spurs I can understand. If he goes to Chelsea he has cost Everton 15 million more they would have got in the summer plus using the club to get fit for Chelsea it's a bit of a rat move wouldn't you say.
total rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back