Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t give Fat Sam anymore money. Just tell him to crack on with ridding the squad of all the average crap we have.

Any money we have needs to be given to the new manager in the summer.

I seriously couldn’t take him being in charge next season.

Don’t say that, I’m already starting to give up on us.
The club needs stability, they won’t give him the boot unless something goes horribly wrong. Considering the state of us before he took over it’d be hard to say he made a mess of things unless he takes us down.

Think some of you are being harsh suggesting allardyce should be automatically binned in the summer hence don't give him any money.

A) our dof may get players in for the long term regardless of the manager, well in theory (try not to laugh too hard). That's the whole idea of a dof.

B) let's wait till the end of the season and see how things pan out. We got a rubbish cup draw and we're unlucky in the actual game. We're clearly not going down. Let's see if he can get a more cohesive attacking system together by the end of the season.

Is there any source to Gana having his head turned or is it just frustrated conjecture?? We cannot afford to lose him of we have any hopes of going forward as a club

Is there any source to Gana having his head turned or is it just frustrated conjecture?? We cannot afford to lose him of we have any hopes of going forward as a club
I would be bothered about loosing gana, if someone offered 30mil. He’s great at pressing and tackling but he’s not great in possession, and offer very little in the final 3rd

Our midfield is pants and I would get rid of them all. And start again.
At the start of next season he will be 29, why give him a new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back